[awips2-users] CAVE Parameters Freeze

I noticed when the D2D perspective is left up for awhile (say after most of the
day) on my machine, certain parameters in the menu bar seem to freeze.  For
instance, when I attempt to change the time sequence from “Valid Time Sequence”
to “Latest”, it reverts back to “Valid Time Sequence” regardless of what I
choose. The frames also do a similar thing and revert to the original number
(41 in this case) displayed, regardless of what I choose (15, 25, etc).

The only way I have found to remedy this is to shutdown CAVE and re-launch.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue or know a better way to remedy this?

Regards,
Justin

  • Search the awips2-users archives: