[awips2-users] CPU load on EDEX/LDM server

Hi,

I am running an EDEX server, also running LDM, using the 13.2 version that
Michael has made available to us.  It is on a CentOS5 platform, 32-bit, 16 CPU,
12 GB RAM.  I am not running CAVE on this machine.

I regularly see an average load around 20.00, which seems excessive.  Lots of
java, httpd, postmaster processes owned by user awips.

Does this load seem excessive?  What do others see?  If this load indeed seems
excessive, any ideas to troubleshoot?

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences
University at Albany
Earth Science 235, 1400 Washington Avenue
Albany, NY 12222
Email: ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:ktyle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: 518-442-4578

  • Search the awips2-users archives: