Re: [awips2-users] Changing NAM12 displayed domain in CAVE

Can you try again after making the same changes in

/awips2/edex/data/utility/edex_static/base/grib/subgrids/eta12Clip.xml

I'm not sure exactly what file controls the display in CAVE NCP. I have to get a 13.2 workstation back up to try it myself.

Michael