Re: [awips2-users] AWIPS II CAVE installation

Hi Sen,

I cc'd our awips2-users mailing list, which includes the other beta testers.

If you have installed the EDEX server, the awips2-server group, on the same machine as CAVE then you would connect to localhost. If you have installed the EDEX server on a machine separate from the CAVE workstation, then you will need to connect to the server name.

Step 12 here http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/doc/beta_install.html shows the steps for filling in and validating the Connectivity Preferences dialog.

-Michael