The Unidata THREDDS Development Team released version 5.4.2 of the netCDF-Java/Common Data Model (CDM) library on August 27th, 2021. Outside of the various bug fixes, dependency upgrades (some related to security), build/doc infrastructure changes, notable updates include:
- Updated the following GRIB tables:
- MRMS GRIB2 Tables to v12.0.
- NCEP GRIB 1 Tables.
- Experimental HRRR GRIB2 tables to v4.
- NDFD GRIB2 tables to reflect degrib v2.25.
- Support for GRIB2 PNG encoding (24- and 32-bit depth)
For more information, please visit the GitHub release page at https://github.com/Unidata/netcdf-java/releases/tag/v5.4.2.