MetPy v1.4.0 has been released:
- Fully projection/spherical-aware spatial derivative calculations (e.g. vorticity, divergence)
- Added calculations for SWEAT index, Convective Condensation Level (CCL), and convective temperature
RasterPlotadded to the simplified plotting interface, as well as other enhancements to the simplified plotting interface
- Many more examples in docstrings and example gallery
- Improve integration with other libraries that use Pint for unit-handling
- Converted GINI support to work as a proper xarray backend
For full release notes see the GitHub Release Page.
pip install metpy==v1.4.0or
conda install -c conda-forge metpy=v1.4.0
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker, or using email@example.com. You can also ask questions using the "MetPy" tag on Stack Overflow, or on GitHub Discussions.