MetPy 1.3.0 has been released with a variety of fixes and minor updates:
- Dropped support for Python 3.7
- Station information lookup now better documented works like a standard Python mapping
- Fixed problems with parcel profile functions and repeated pressure values
- Fixed some CF coordinate and unit identification bugs
- Fix for reading NEXRAD data from S3 with newer versions of Botocore
- Fixed wetbulbtemperature to accept NumPy scalars
- Fixed problem using smoothing and unit conversion together in simplified plotting interface
For full release notes see the GitHub Release Page.
pip install metpy==1.3.0or
conda install -c conda-forge metpy=1.3.0
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker, or using firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also ask questions using the "MetPy" tag on Stack Overflow, or on GitHub Discussions.