MetPy 1.2.0 has been released:
- Added K-Index and Totals Totals sounding index functions
- Added wind gusts to parse METAR output
- Significant performance increase for moist lapse and a variety of related functions
- GEMPAK sounding reader is much faster now
- Fixed SkewT compatibility with Matplotlib 3.5
- Fixes for a variety of edge cases in
- Variety of bugs fixed in METAR and GEMPAK readers
- Full support for Python 3.10
For full release notes see the GitHub Release Page.
pip install metpy==1.2.0or
conda install -c conda-forge metpy=1.2.0
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker, or using email@example.com. You can also ask questions using the "MetPy" tag on Stack Overflow, or on GitHub Discussions.