MetPy 0.11.1 has been released with several bugfixes for 0.11.0:
- Fixed compatibility with XArray v0.14
- Fixed several bugs in sounding calculations
- Fixed units requirement on divergence calculation
- Added link to Python gallery in docs sidebar
- Fixed issue with pint and masked arrays
For full release notes see the GitHub Release Page.
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at MetPy issue tracker, using email@example.com, or on the python-users list. You can also ask questions using the "MetPy" tag on Stack Overflow.