GEMPAK 7.4.2 is available as source code and binary packages for CentOS 6, CentOS 7, Fedora Core, and Ubuntu/Debian Linux.
This release contains the following updates:
- New GOES fixed grid projection McIDAS navigation for ABI imagery.
- New GOES ABI lookup tables (colormaps).
- gdpvsf added back to release after fix for max number of grids to avoid memory reallocation error.
- Added polygon-based Snow Squall Warnings Product (nwx, nmap2, gpmap)
- Various other table and map updates from NCEP NAWIPS 7.4.2.
Note that GOES-16 imagery is NOT LIVE yet on the UNIWISC feed (as of April 10, 2018). There will be a separate announcement about the distribution of GOES-16 products in AREA file format.
64-bit RPM for CentOS/RedHat 6
64-bit RPM for CentOS/RedHat 7
64-bit RPM for Fedora Core
64-bit Ubuntu/Debian binary