The DataONE 2019 Summer Internship program is now open for applications by undergraduate students, graduate students, and postgraduates who have received their masters or doctorate within the past five years. There are six project opportunities, and four internships will be funded:
- Tools to enhance community driven data management education
- Provenance for Self or Others? A Study with Hands-on Experiments
- Supporting Community Outreach and Advocacy for Open Data
- Reach and Citation of DataONE
- Build capacity for using DataONE via Python
- A Reproducible Network Analysis of the DataONE Linked Open Data graph
The application deadline is March 22, 2019.
For additional details, descriptions of the DataONE program, and specifics on the 2019 internship projects, visit: https://www.dataone.org/internships.