Siphon 0.7.0 has been released with a variety of new features and some bug fixes:
- Changed license from MIT to BSD 3-clause (to match MetPy and other Unidata projects)
- Added client for downloading data from the Applied Climate Information System (ACIS) (thanks to Warren Pettee)
- Added client for downloading upper air data from Integrated Global Radiosonde Archive (IGRA) Version 2 (thanks to Daniel Watkins)
- Added client for accessing upper air data from the Iowa Environment Mesonet (IEM)
- Improved metadata available in upper air data
- Fixed a variety of minor bugs in catalog parsing
@DanielWatkins, @pjpokran, @WEP11, @lesserwhirls, @jrleeman, and @dopplershift contributed code to this release.
For full release notes see the GitHub Release Page.
Let us know if you run into any problems, either at siphon issue tracker, using firstname.lastname@example.org, or on the python-users list. You can also ask questions using the "python-siphon" tag on Stack Overflow.