Re: [noaaport] NOAAport outage since 18:15Z

Thanks for the report Gilbert,

It looks like a partial outage.  I'm still seeing data come across but not as much as there should be.

Mike Zuranski
Data Engineer II
Unidata Program Center

On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 1:59 PM Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden> wrote:
Everyone,

NOAAport has been down since roughly 18:15Z. At this point, I do not know the cause or when it will be back up. EMWIN was taken out until about 18:31Z, but then they got that back online.

Gilbert Sebenste
Consulting Meteorologist
AllisonHouse, LLC