[netCDF #ZNW-579588]: make check fail

Hi, can you provide the test-suite.log and config.log files generated for
netCDF 4.7.4? These files contain more specific information that will help me
diagnose what is happening here.

Thank you very much, have a great day!

-Ward

> Hi,
>
> I was installing netcdf and I ran make check and the test 'tst_iter.sh'
> failed. Here is the test log. Could you please help me fix this? Thanks!

> netCDF 4.7.4: ncdump/test-suite.log

> # TOTAL: 42
>
> # PASS:  41
>
> # SKIP:  0
>
> # XFAIL: 0
>
> # FAIL:  1
>
> # XPASS: 0
>
> # ERROR: 0
>

> .. contents:: :depth: 2
>

> FAIL: tst_iter
>
> ==============
>

> *** Running ncdump nc_iter test.
>
> *** dumping iter.nc to iter.dmp
>
> *** reformat iter.dmp
>
> *** comparing iter.dmp with iter.cdl...
>
> rm: iter.exe.dSYM: is a directory
>
> FAIL tst_iter.sh (exit status: 1)
>

> Sam

Ticket ID: ZNW-579588
Department: Support netCDF
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.