[netCDF #OBI-871082]: Question on nc_get_att_text

Hello,

You sent the following question about netCDF to Unidata's "Please Contact Me"
web form:

I use netcdf dll  nc_get_att_text(band, -1, "platform", platform_text);
function on read global atributte , This work fine , if global atributte is
format |:foo = "bar"| but if is global atributte format |string :foo = "bar"|
this not work , How I can read global atributte in format |string :foo = "bar"|
 ?

I've taken the liberty of sending your question to our netCDF support team;
someone will respond to you as soon as is feasible.

If you have additional questions, directing them to address@hidden will ensure
the quickest response.

Thank you!
Douglas Dirks