[netCDF #RGO-291619]: netcdf fortran 4.6.1

Hello,

For some reason, the script is not able to create the test file it needs to
test.  This suggests that perhaps you used 'sudo' to run 'make', but not to run
'make check'.  Can you do an 'ls -alh' in the top-level netcdf-fortran/
directory, and confirm that you have write access to the directory?

Thank you,

-Ward

> Hello,
> I was trying to compile fortran netcdf 4.6.1 in a linux debian 12
> environment and one check failed (the compilation of the C version was
> fine) blockin the compilation progress.
>
> Here the error log:
>   netCDF-Fortran 4.6.1: nf03_test/test-suite.log
>
> # TOTAL: 2
> # PASS:  1
> # SKIP:  0
> # XFAIL: 0