[netCDF #WGX-775145]: netcdf test error

Hello,

NetCDF 4.1.3 is no longer supported; you might contact the WRF support team and
see if they can provide instructions for compiling CMAQ using a modern version
of libnetcdf.

I'm sorry I can't provide more immediate helpful information, but it is very
difficult to compile netCDF 4.1.3 using modern compilers.  The current version
of libnetcdf is 4.9.2, with the current version of the fortran interface
library being 4.6.1. Hopefully the WRF developers will be able to provide some
guidance.

-Ward

> Full Name: Dasol Kim
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: netCDF 4.1.3
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: Hello. I'm trying to build netcdf for compiling CMAQ
> with intel compiler, but it has some problems to me. I need your help. I was
> trying to do the test as like here,
> https://www2.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/compilation_tutorial.php#STEP3
> Please, I need your help. Thank you.

Ticket ID: WGX-775145