[Support #RAU-596814]: Problems Building NetCDF From Source

> Hi,
>
> By setting the following environment variables from
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/other-builds.html#ifort-361:
>
> export FC='ifort'
> export F90='ifort'
> export FFLAGS='-i-static -mp'
> export CPPFLAGS='-fPIC -DpgiFortran'
>

> I was able to get past the error previously reported. However, 'make check'
> is failing its fortran tests, as can be seen at the end of the included log
> file.  Unfortunately, the provided output does not give me much to work with
> in terms of tracking down what the problem might be.  Thanks!
>
> Mike Bueti

Mike,

As I should have told you last time, Intel has a page with the correct options
for their compiler:
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/performance-tools-for-software-developers-building-netcdf-with-the-intel-compilers/

Try those settings.

Thanks,