[netCDF #MUY-129915]: Missing netcdf.h ...

Hi Boyko,

> There is no netcdf.h file in the latest windows binaries in
>
> ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/win32/netcdf-3.6.1-beta1-w
> in32dll.zip

Sorry, I'm not sure why the netcdf.h include file was not included in that
distribution, except that is supposed to be a binary version which is
sufficient for dynamically linking programs that use the netCDF library, so
the netcdf.h file would not be needed for that purpose.

The 3.6.1 source, including the appropriate netcdf.h file for that version,
is available here:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.6.1.tar.gz

but that version is from 2006, and more recent versions are available.

Here is the most recent information on building netCDF from source
for Windows or getting more recent DLLs:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

--Russ

Ticket ID: MUY-129915
Department: Support netCDF