[netCDF #QNX-824652]: F90 netCDF documentation: dimids

> Dear netCDF developers,
>
> I have two little issues about the documentation of dimids
> in
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/netcdf-f90/
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/f90/documentation/f90-html-docs/

OK, part of the problem is that we have these very old versions of the
documentation, which is confusing. We have long discussed moving these files,
but were reluctant to break existing web links to the documents. But now I see
that we are just misleading people by providing old versions of the
documentation as if they were up to date. So I have moved them, and the second
link above will no longer work.

I just sent out a message to the netCDF group about where to find netCDF
documentation. You always want to look at the documentation at your first URL.

I have added your suggested clarification to the docs. It will appear starting
with tonight's snapshot release.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: QNX-824652