[netCDF #MEK-862026]: netcdf 3.6.3 instalation

> Hi
>
> I am installing the netcdf-3.6.3 version in my work station (RHEL5). The
> make install log file says netcdf has installed sucessfully. but config.log
> says there is a error. Here with I am attaching the both of the files for
> you. Kindly tell me whether it has installed or not.
>
> Regards
> Vijay
> =================================================================================================================================

Howdy Vijay!

There are always lots of errors in config.log. Nothing to worry about. The
point of the configure script is to
try and do a bunch of stuff on your system, and see if it fails or succeeds.
Based on that, the configure script
will configure the netCDF build to work on your machine.

So if you ran "make check" and got the message that all tests passed, you are
good to go.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: MEK-862026