[Support #SGO-338989]: GMT

Hi Darko,

> I tried to install GMT on my computer, but it failed during netCDF
> installation. I am sending you output log file, because after
> failing the installation, output wrote to report error to you. If I
> hadn't install some prerequisite packages, I hope you can point me
> towards them.
>
> Making check in libsrc
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/archie/Desktop/GMT/netcdf-3.6.3/libsrc'
> make  t_nc
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/archie/Desktop/GMT/netcdf-3.6.3/libsrc'
> make[3]: `t_nc' is up to date.
> make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/archie/Desktop/GMT/netcdf-3.6.3/libsrc'
> make  check-TESTS
> make[3]: Entering directory `/home/archie/Desktop/GMT/netcdf-3.6.3/libsrc'
> FAIL: t_nc
> 1 of 1 tests failed
> Please report to address@hidden
> /home/archie/Desktop/GMT/netcdf-3.6.3/libsrc/.libs/t_nc: error while loading
> shared libraries: libnetcdf.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory

It looks like you tried to run "make check" in a directory where the
netCDF software had already been built for another platform.  From
the fact that it said the test program, t_nc, was up to date when it
should have compiled it, perhaps you need to either run

  make clean

before running "make check", or run

  make distclean

first before running configure.