[netCDF #EZF-789450]: netCDF-4 for Windows XP pro64/VS2005/Intel Fortran

> Thanks Ed.  I've actually had some success following a link on the unidata
site to Dr. Yan Haoming's web site.  I downloaded his pre-built libraries for
IVF and they have worked for me.

OK, great. But I'm unhappy to hear that the 4.0.1 release for ifort did not
work. What was the error? Missing _nf_ functions?

> I tried using the windows DLLs for 4.0.1 already without success, but I have
not tried to build them with the win32/NET/netcdf.sln.  I will try that.

> thank you for the response.

If you tried the VS build, did it work for you? You need to manipulate the
CPPFLAGS (via the project properties window) to include -DpgiFortran.

Please let me know how it goes...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: EZF-789450