[netCDF #ADN-620245]: UnResolved External Problem

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use 3.63 version in visual fortran. It compiles ok on
windows.
> But when i tried to link it, I get the following error messages I use
> netcdf.lib. Can you please provide some insight into this problem?
>
> Thanks
> Venkat
>
> Linking...
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "libc.lib" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
> libcd.lib(crt0init.obj) : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "libcmt.lib" conflicts
with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

Try one of the two new DLLs I just put up. See here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ADN-620245
Department: Support netCDF