[netCDF #JLS-704865]: Porting NETCDF 4.0 on OpenBSD 4.5 amd64

Benoit,

Thanks!  Unfortunately for me the output is what was expected, so it
doesn't demonstrate the cause of the problem.  At this point to make
progress I need access to a debugger on an OpenBSD platform.

I've just convinced my systems administrator to download OpenBSD onto
a virtual machine here, so I should be able to figure out what's
really going on with that.  I'm very curious where the problem is
really occurring ...

I'll let you know when I have a fix or explanation.

--Russ

Ticket ID: JLS-704865
Department: Support netCDF