[netCDF #OKO-208503]: Adding Labview packages that support netCDF page

Hi BW,

which you may join by either filling out the form on this page:

or by just sending a subscription request to

  address@hidden

I looked at the sourceforge web site you referenced:

  http://sourceforge.net/projects/netcdflabview/

and from the information there, I wrote a draft entry for our web page
"Software for Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data" at:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/software.html#Labview-API

Please let me know if you have any changes to suggest or if you want to
provide more information in this entry about your Labview interface.

On behalf of the netCDF user community, thank you for developing and
contributing this software!

--Russ

Ticket ID: OKO-208503
Department: Support netCDF