[netCDF #EDP-282307]: installation of netcdf4 not working?

> Ed,
> some misinformation there....
> It seems WRF does not run with enabled netcdf-4 features at all.
> It seems these features, as well as the shared libraries must disabled
> when installing.
> Cheers,
> Rich

Sorry Rich, I'm not following you there.

As for the shared build, I did just put some fixes in the snapshot for shared
builds. So perhaps it might work better for you, but the problem with the -R
option in the wrf configuration file will still exist (or you can set
LD_LIBRARY_FLAGS.)

Basically, when building with shared libraries, the location of the library
must be specified either with a -R option or the LD_LIBRARY_FLAGS, unless it is
installed someplace like /lib or /usr/lib.

Ed

Ticket ID: EDP-282307
Department: Support netCDF