[netCDF #SGM-411225]: Is there a version of netcdf which I can use

Hi Janet,

Sorry it has taken so long to respond to your question.

I am not aware of anyone who has built the netCDF library with the MKS
toolkit.  If you only need the netCDF-3 features (for example if you only need
to read data created with the netCDF-3 library), then any binary that works for
your version of Windows should work OK with MKS.  For more on the current
situation with Windows builds and Windows binaries, please see the answers to
these two FAQs:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/docs/faq.html#windows_netcdf4

I hope this helps ...