[netCDF #HZF-400644]: Re: Sorry, there has been an XML parser error:

> Hi Stephan,
>
> Until the script that's generating the XML correctly gets fixed,
> please access the daily snapshot via anonymous FTP from here:
>
> ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/
>
> Thanks.
>
> --Russ
>
> Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> address@hidden                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Thanks for pointing this out!

I have fixed the XML and now the daily snapshot is available via the downloads
page as well as from the netCDF home page. Please let me know if you have any
further trouble.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: HZF-400644