[netCDF #FBX-960308]: Building F90 under CYGWIN with Intel Fortran

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for sending your notes on how to get the Fortran-90
interface for netCDF-4 to compile under Cygwin using the ifort
compiler.

I'll be adding your note to our web page on known problems and workarounds
for netCDF software distributions.  It would be helpful if you could provide
the Makefile rules that worked for getting around the linking problems you
described in

> I was however able to compile and link using some static (ie non
> automake) makefiles that are part of our overall model build
> environment.

That would provide other users a way to duplicate what you were able to do.

Thanks again for your efforts and for sending us this helpful information!

--Russ

Ticket ID: FBX-960308
Department: Support netCDF