Re: searching for netcdf 3.4

Hi RaeSeol,

> This is RaeSeol, Park, researcher belonged to Gwangju Institute of Science
and Technology,
> South Korea.
> We are looking for netcdf 3.4 version to run the old CMAQ model.
> However, your webpage doesn't support that version any more. isn't it?
>
> I found that you are a manager contolling NETCDF.
> If you can help us to get netcdf 3.4 version, please let us know.
> It's really important thing for us.
> I'll wait for your reply.

Here's version 3.4, as either a compressed tar file or a zip file:

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.4.tar.Z
  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-3.4.zip

Please understand that we do not support this version from March 1998,
so if you find any bugs we can only recommend that you update to a newer
version such as 3.6.3, released in June 2008.  The new version is
compatible with version 3.4, allowing read and write access to all files
written with version 3.4 and including all the programming interfaces
that were released in version 3.4.

I hope this helps.

--Russ