[netCDF #NXK-841799]: PLotgrids.exe

Hi Jafaar,

I'm no expert on WRF or WPS, but it looks like the WPS utilities have not been
installed in the util directory.

This may be because your WRF and WPS installation didn't complete
successfully.  If you saw errors in building WRF and WPS from source
before hte installation was complete, you should look at those.  If
you need help with installing the WPS utilities, I'd recommend using
the wrf-users mailing list or the WRF User's Forum at
http://forum.wrfforum.com/

Sorry we can't be of more help, but we maintain and support netCDF,
not WRF or WPS ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: NXK-841799
Department: Support netCDF