Re: Netcdf usage on Macpowerbook pro with OSX Leopard

peter royl <address@hidden> writes:

> Dear Ed,
>
> Thank you for your suggestions. On my Powerbook Pro with OSX Leopard 10.5.4
> I downloaded the zipped tar file and ran the installation with

Howdy Peter!

You will have a better chance of getting answer if you submit support
questions to address@hidden.

From looking at your config.log it appears that you are trying to use
the GNU C compiler with the intel fortran compiler. If so, you need to
make sure that you provide the -m32 option to the C compiler
(CFLAGS=-m32) or else GNU will build 64-bit code. (Intel is a 32-bit
compiler by defauly, GNU 64 by default).

Alternatively you could also use the intel C compiler (CC=icc).

Good luck!

Ed
--
Ed Hartnett  -- address@hidden