[netCDF #PKR-454084]: netcdf-4.0: make NCIO_MINBLOCKSIZE settable at

> Hi Ed,
>
> > I have also added a configure option --with-minblocksize= which will allow
you to set this from the configure script (setting it via CPPFLAGS will also
work.)

> I actually just tried the new option, and it does *not* do
> what it is supposed to do.  It always sets
>
> #define NCIO_MINBLOCKSIZE 1
>
> in config.h, regardsless of whether I specify
> --with-minblocksize=myblocksize or not.
> This way it also overrides the old default (256) in posixio.c.
>
> Excerpt from config.log:
>
> configure:2967: checking whether a NCIO_MINBLOCKSIZE was specified
> configure:2975: result: (4*1024)
>
> In the tests it uses:
>
> | #define NCIO_MINBLOCKSIZE 1
>
> Somehow the logic is not yet correct. ;-)
>
> Cheers,
> Harald

How silly of me!

Let's try it again. I have checked in a fix. After I address your other issues
I will issue a new daily snapshot for you to try.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: PKR-454084
Department: Support netCDF