[netCDF #YRL-141737]: NetCDF-4.0 make check error

Hi Chen,

Sorry to have taken so long to reply.

We can't duplicate the problem you are seeing.  We were able to build
netCDF-4 on a 64-bit AIX 5.1 platform (the most recent we have access to),
and the output from the configure and make steps are here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/4_0/zasu_AIX_netcdf-4.0_64_2008-06-29-13-42.txt

The NF90_INT64 type is supposed to be different from the NF90_INT type,
but I don't think we test for that, so it's possible you have discovered
a bug.  Do you have a small program demonstrating the problem that I
could use to try to reproduce the problem on our AIX platform?

--Russ

Ticket ID: YRL-141737
Department: Support netCDF