[netCDF #OYQ-545004]: build problem netcdf-4.0-snapshot2008090210

> FYI the output of my latest attempts is in the netcdf.*.foo files in
>
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/tmp/
>
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/tmp/netcdf.check.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.foo
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/tmp/netcdf.configure.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.foo
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/tmp/netcdf.make.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.foo
> http://dust.ess.uci.edu/tmp/netcdf.config.log.x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.foo

Howdy Charlie,

I think I see the problem:
checking FFLAGS... -fno-second-underscore

By setting this FFLAGS, you are confusing the configure as to how to handle
fortran. The configure knows how to handle g95, but not with this option.

Do you need this for some other reason? If not, try again with FFLAGS set to
nothing. If so, I think setting either -DpgiFortran or -Df2cFortran in the
CPPFLAGS will make it work (as I believe I have done that before, but it was a
long time ago.)

Please let me know of this doesn't work.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: OYQ-545004
Department: Support netCDF