[netCDF #ZAF-225845]: problem

> Dear Sir,
> I set time "hours since 2006-6-1 00:00:00" in my netcdf file and delta_t is
one hour,but when I sdfopen it in the gradsnc,I find the base time is "2006-6-1
01:00:00", why is there one hour error between them? Is the base time not
included in time?
> Thank you.
> Dr. Zhi-zhong Yang
> 2008-9-16

Howdy Dr. Zhi-zhong Yang,

The programmer responsible for the date/time features in ncdump is away at a
conference, and won't be back until next week. As soon as he returns he will
see your question. Meanwhile, please be patient.

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: ZAF-225845
Department: Support netCDF