[netCDF #MPL-618419]: Problem building in cygwin.

Howdy Michael!

You will have to be patient with me! I am one of three programmers on netCDF
(we do all our own support), and the other two are away at a conference.

I have indeed been working on the problem I detected in building with g95 on my
test platform. Whether this is also causing your problem, I don't know.

You can try the snapshot release tomorrow, or wait until I get back on Monday -
I'm going camping with the family! ;-)

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: MPL-618419