[netCDF #MPL-618419]: Problem building in cygwin.

Mike,

I am getting a little confused with all the things that we have tried, so can
we try a fresh start? ;-)

Untar the netCDF distribution again, and build like this:

FC=g95 ./configure --disable-cxx && make check

If this works, great. If not, send me the output of configure and make, and the
config.log.

Note that the above sets "FC" not "F95". When you set F95 you told configure to
use g95 for the Fortran 90 API, but not the F77 API. As a result, it built the
F77 API with f77, a GNU fortran compiler (and a rather old one), and the F90
API with g95. Try building both with g95 by setting FC instead, which tells
configure to use g95 for both fortran 77 and fortran 90 code.

Please let me know how this works...

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: MPL-618419