[netCDF #YBW-623076]: netcdf make check error

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/netcdf/docs/netcdf-install/Reporting-Problems.html

> --Russ
>

> Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> address@hidden                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Sorry, but did you read Russ' response?

You need to get your fortran compiler sorted out before building netCDF.

Please let us know if we can help any further.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: YBW-623076
Department: Support netCDF