[netCDF #UCS-450316]: NetCDF 4 on Mac OS X Leopard

Hi Craig,

Which OpenMPI did you install?  I thought OpenMPI comes with
XCode, but since that doesn't have a Fortran compiler, do you
have to get a different OpenMPI for the Intel compilers?

We aren't currently running the parallel I/O tests on our Leopard
platform, but it sounds like we should be to catch this sort of
problem.  Also we can only afford the Intel compilers for a Linux
test platform currently.  Maybe we can reproduce the problem there ...

--Russ

Ticket ID: UCS-450316
Department: Support netCDF