[netCDF #FRL-611318]: Building/Installing netCFD

> I should thank you very much for your help. I would highly appreciate
> it if you could answer my following questions:
>
> - How I can make sure that I install netCDF correctly?

./configure && make check install

> - Should I install g95 and C compiler (gcc) before installing netCDF?

You need a C compiler. If you don't already have one, install gcc.

You only need fortran if you want to work in fortran. If you don't use fortran
you can provide the --disable-f77 option to the configure script, and turn off
the fortran APIs.

> - Do you have any guide how can I install g95 and make configure?
> - How can I make sure that I install g95 correctly?

Sorry, for this you must ask your local sysadmin or the g95 support group.

Good luck!

Ed

Ticket ID: FRL-611318
Department: Support netCDF