[netCDF #ODF-774270]: parallel file open segmentation fault

Max,

You're right, the ftst_types2.F test only tests compound array member
types, not access to their values.  We apparently overlooked testing
this in ncdump, hence there are bugs there.  I've written a test in
ncdump for access to array member values, and will make sure that test
works on all our platforms before checking in the code and making a
patch.  With lots of meetings tomorrow, this probably won't get done
until Thursday.

Thanks again for the effort you put into diagnosing the bug and
providing a fix.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ODF-774270
Department: Support netCDF