[netCDF #ODF-774270]: parallel file open segmentation fault

Max,

Are all the problems you have reported from running ncdump on the
test file nf_test/ftst_types2.nc?  I'm having trouble reproducing
the problems on my platform (Solaris 10 x86), where ncdump works fine
on that file.  If you have another small file that demonstrates the
problems, could you make it available?  And if you're setting any
non-default configuration options for your Linux cluster, it would
also be helpful to know about those.

Thanks.

--Russ

Ticket ID: ODF-774270