[netCDF #ODF-774270]: parallel file open segmentation fault

Hi Max,

I saw your support question and tried to duplicate the problem
you reported:
> BTW, I'm getting an ncdump segmentation fault on the file
> nf_test/ftst_types2.nc. As far as I can tell, it's
> related to the fact that the compound type in this file
> contains an array. h5dump seems to process the file
> no problem.

However, when I run ncdump built from the new netCDF-4.0
distribution, it seems to work fine:

  $ ncdump ftst_types2.nc
  netcdf ftst_types2 {
  types:
    compound cmp_w_ary {
      int A(2, 3) ;
    } // cmp_w_ary
  }

Are you sure you're using the newly built ncdump rather than
an old netCDF-3 ncdump?

--Russ

Ticket ID: ODF-774270
Department: Support netCDF