[Support #BZB-415610]: NCDF data files ...

> Troms, 27/5/2008
> Dear sir,
> I am sorry to ask you a so trivial question, but
> => how I have to do to read NetCDF data files???
> I have tried to understand this, reading the informations on Internet ... but
I am not be able to do anything!!!Could kindly help me, please, giving by email
some indications about???
> I have to read NCDF data files but I have not IDL, so I cannot set IDL
commands, I have only MATLAB!!! Could I use it for that??? And in which way???
> Giovanni Baroni
> Crea il tuo blog su Spaces, condividi le tue esperienze con il mondo!
> http://home.services.spaces.live.com/

Howdy Giovanni!

I don't use MATLAB but a quick google turned up the following pages which look
like useful starting points (none of these are Unidata web pages):

http://www.coaps.fsu.edu/woce/utils/netcdf_primer/matlab_netcdf.html
http://www.jisao.washington.edu/data_sets/matlab_netcdf.html
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/scicomp/GISSeminar/UseCases/ReadNetCDFDataFilesMatlab/ReadWriteNetCdfMatlab.html

Perhaps these may help you get started...

Good luck!

Ed

Ticket ID: BZB-415610
Department: Support netCDF