[netCDF #XQV-656680]: make check one test failed

> Support,
>
> I was running the unit that you have built into you build process and it
failed one a single test.

Thanks for reporting this!

This test was added recently, and this is the second report of a problem with
it. It may be that the problem is in the test, not the library.

We are looking into that; if you want to go to first do a "make all" in the
main build directory, then go to build subdirectories nc_test, nctest, and
nf_test (if you built fortran) and run "make check".

If these succeed you can continue to use netCDF, otherwise get back to me.

Meanwhile, we will work on fixing this problem in the build. We'll let you know
when we get it fixed.

Thanks!

Ed

Ticket ID: XQV-656680