[netCDF #WIM-758846]: Manipulating NetCDF Data in Excel with VBA

Alexander,

Here is the draft entry on accessing netCDF data in Excel with VBA:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html#ExcelUse

It's currently very short, so if you want to add any information to it
or have any other changes, please let me know.

I would suggest that it would be useful to let other users know about
this with a brief announcement on the address@hidden
mailing list, so feel free to post something there.

If you would prefer that I send the announcement, I would be happy to
do so.  If you think the entry on the netcdf/software.html page is
enough, that is fine also ...

Thanks!

--Russ

Ticket ID: WIM-758846