[netCDF #WIM-758846]: Manipulating NetCDF Data in Excel with VBA

Hi Alexander,

Thanks very much for contributing this DLL and the web page that provides
examples to make clear how it works.  This will be of great interest to
potential users in some disciplines that use Excel for their scientific
analysis, for example the hydrology community.

I would like to add an entry pointing to your web page from our document

  "Software for Manipulating or Displaying NetCDF Data"
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/software.html

which currently has no mention of Excel.  We have gotten inquiries about how
to read netCDF data into Excel, and now we will be able to point to your web
site in our answer.

I'll let you know when I've drafted an entry to see if it looks OK to you.

On behalf of the community of netCDF users, thanks again for your efforts!

--Russ

Ticket ID: WIM-758846
Department: Support netCDF