[netCDF #CZY-968168]: netcdf build fails with gcc 4.3

Hi Alex,

I think for the C++ interface, you will need to add an

#include <cstring>

at the top of the cxx/ncvalues.cpp file.  I found this note about it:

 ... In GCC 4.3, the C++ header
 dependencies have been cleaned up.  The advantage of this is that
 programs will compile faster.  The downside is that you actually
 need to directly #include everything you use (but you really should
 do this anyway, otherwise your program won't work with any compiler
 other than GCC).  There's some more information about this at
 http://www.cyrius.com/journal/2007/05/10#gcc-4.3-include

I'll make the fix here also, so it will be in the next snapshot and release.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

--Russ

Ticket ID: CZY-968168
Department: Support netCDF